This role incorporates multiple aspects–Stakeholder management, setting and monitoring Instructional Design standards as well as standards specific to the function they will own, coaching other Learning Experience Designers on these aspects, owning the end-to-end curriculum lifecycle from analysis to evaluation, and continuously raising the bar on instructional integrity of our learning experiences. Specifically you will:
· Perform training needs analysis to support the performance tied to business and operation goals by partnering with business leaders, subject matter experts (SMEs), and other key stakeholders to .
· Determine, recommend, and document performance objectives, project instructional standards, learner engagement strategies, and evaluation plan based on the business and learner needs.
· Design and review solutions including different modalities such as classroom training including activities, interactive eLearning, simulations, case studies, etc.
· Review and coach LXDs on course content including, but not limited to, measurable performance objectives, scenarios, simulations, audio scripts, progress checks, performance evaluations, reference glossaries, and assessments.
· Scope effort based on the solution design for themselves and others and use this as input to create schedules for projects.
· Gather, develop, and write content based on interviews with stakeholders and SMEs. Review content developed by other LXDs.
· Use tools such as Storyline, Xyleme, Questionmark, etc. for content development and support troubleshooting for technical issues.
· Monitor curricula to ensure the content is updated periodically and accurately.
· Support other LXDs in uploading, testing, and maintaining content to an LMS.
· May work with vendors for larger programs to review the tool and training deliverables being created.
· Identify areas of continuous improvement to continually raise the bar for our learning experiences
· At least 8 years’ experience in an instructional design role.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a communication, education or related field.
· Experience in development with eLearning tools such as Captivate, Articulate Studio/Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
· Experience with multi-media development (audio, video, and/or animation)
· Excellent writing and editing skills.
· Proven project management experience and the ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects with tight deadlines.
· Expertise in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
· Ability to travel up to 25%.
· Master’s degree in a relevant field
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in learning design and development
· Experience creating high-level training strategies for organizations across multiple instructional design and training resources.
· Experience designing, developing, planning, implementing and assessing training.
· Demonstrated experience developing curriculum that is in line with current industry and adult learning standards.
· Demonstrated experience developing training collateral, eLearning and self-directed learning modules, performance support aids, online tutorials and/or other training materials.
· Experience collaborating with subject matter experts, global stakeholders, and managers.
· Experience with coordination and organization for global initiatives.
· Demonstrated use of multiple learning methods and linking appropriate methods with learners and outcomes.