At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. We are looking for exceptionally talented and motivated people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for an exceptional leader who is passionate to deliver best in class Customer Experience, who thinks and acts globally, and one who has the ability to invent and simplify processes to join us as Workforce Scheduling Specialist for STAR vertical.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude and is a result oriented individual with willingness to work in a 24/7 environment. He/She should be able to clearly understand in-scope and out-scope for delivering end product or service, ensures in time delivery of product or service as per customer expectations without gold plating. Creates and adopts standard work methodology for daily work to reduce re-work, manual work, error identification time and waste. Clearly communicates to all stakeholders the Timeline, description of end product or service quality, risks and resources needed and is also able to write good narratives.
If Successful He/she will work towards reducing staffing GAPs using both strategic and analytical abilities to make sure we always have right amount of employees staffed at the right times. And along with ensuring maximum productive utilization of the available staff.
· Maintain best capacity plan for business by managing trade-offs between Customer Experience/Service Levels, Employee Experience, and Cost Effectiveness.
· Develop and improve forecasting models using data analysis and statistical tools.
· Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple operating units. Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track exceptions.
· Participate in wider STAR projects and initiatives. He/she will own providing optimal workflow and planning solutions for upcoming initiatives.
· Coordinate with Operations, Capacity Planning and Finance teams to analyze historical data and forecast demand. Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of site performance via Key Performance Indicators.
· Support local site management to optimize staffing requirements. Manage SLA through Phone/Email routing and monitoring systems and provide recommended workflow options and directives to maintain acceptable SLA.
· Fully leverage existing technology and build new scheduling platforms and models to help business achieve success.
· Develop trust-based relationships with program’s key stakeholders
· Work with global and regional teams to lead reports/dashboard adoption
· Identify operational inefficiencies, improve processes, automate tasks and partner with cross functional teams to develop new solutions
· 2+ years experience in program or project management
· Experience working with Workforce Management tools like Aspect or IEx.
· Experience with ACD and workforce tools infrastructure.
· Advanced Excel skills
· 2+ years experience in data analytics/reporting skills: Power BI, SQL, Python, Web-based reporting, Tableau, Quick-sight
· Exemplary communication skills and influencing others
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
· Results-oriented person with strong organizational skills and focus on delivery
· Knowledge of any Project Management methodologies or Six-Sigma / Lean would be a plus