Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Position Description: Seller Support Associate Differentlyabled
LOCATION (Cairo. Egypt)
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS (English &, Arabic)
The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Working with Contact Centre environment in metric driven environment to serve Amazon Sellers and Vendor World Wide
· Support World Wide Sellers and Vendors in different languages using Amazon approved translation tools
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues
· Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
· Language: Fluency in English and Arabic is essential
· 4 years college degree is a must
· Military exemption\ completion\ 3 years postpone
· 2 years experience within a customer service environment in Multinational call centre is required
· Technical (Computers &, Internet) savvy is required.
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
Required Documents &, Working conditions:
· Valid PWD ID (certificate of proof of disability), and for motor abilities a work fitting assessment result will be requested.
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality &, productivity
· Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox