Amazon’s expanding Logistics products and services (e.g. Amazon Shipping, Flex, Amazon Key, and more) are creating new customer segments, including drivers, recipients, shippers, property managers, global sellers and storage owners. Shipping &, Delivery Support is a customer service organization dedicated to creating world class support for these new customer segments. To achieve our mission we are seeking an innovative and highly motivated Senior Program Manager to manage a global program to optimize the way we launch new programs and features. This is an opportunity for you to build best in class customer service for a new and rapidly expanding group of Amazon customers!
You will help project manage product and technology roadmaps, identify and communicate potential project tradeoffs, collaborate with a diverse group of international stakeholders, and create innovative ways to launch programs quickly. This position offers broad exposure to various business, product, and technical teams within Amazon and requires excellent communication (both written and verbal) and organizational skills. The ideal candidate is well-organized, can manage multiple projects simultaneously, and is intellectually curious. You are comfortable operating in a fast-paced, fluid business environment with shifting priorities.
· Provide project management and cross-functional support on key initiatives
· Create necessary business requirements and project plan documentation
· Schedule periodic planning, progress, and close out meetings with project team &, stakeholders
· Manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and meet committed delivery timelines
· Disseminate program and strategy updates to internal and external stakeholders
· Influence and manage both peer-level and senior stakeholders
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $98,700 – 160,000yr, however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Excellent communication and data presentation skills, both written and verbal
· 6+ years’ experience as a program manager or project manager
· Demonstrated capability to manage multiple, disparate projects and/or stakeholder groups
· Strong integrative thinking skills
· Excel skills (intermediate to advanced proficiency)
· Comfortable working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
· MBA or advanced degree in a related field
· Ability to think big and develop creative solutions
· Knowledge of the transportation and/or customer service industry