Do you want to play a role in helping over 250K Amazonians be even more customer-obsessed? Do you love working with data and diving deep into interesting problems? Do you want to help millions of customers have even better experiences with Amazon? Customer Connections Customer Service (C2CS) works toward a single goal: connect every Amazonian to their customer. As C2CS Business Intelligence Engineer, you would be at the forefront of that mission.
C2CS is a global and culturally critical program within Amazon. Through this program, we teach Amazonians how to become more customer obsessed by staying connected with the actual voices of their customers. We reinforce the human impact of customer pain points and encourage all Amazonians to spend substantive time in the trenches, working alongside front-line employees.
You are passionate about developing insights with uncanny observational and analytical skills, an impressive ability to collaborate with other teams, and a relentless determination to do what is right for Amazon’s customers. You should have broad skills in performing analyses and creating automated dashboards/reporting, with a good understanding of qualitative and quantitative research concepts. You will work with minimal direction to quickly deliver high-quality outputs. There will be overlapping projects, so you should be good at multi-tasking, juggling competing priorities, and organizing yourself. Most of all, you are passionate about turning ambiguity into actionable recommendations.
· Create a deep understanding and empathy for both our end customers and internal participants in the C2CS programs through a diverse program of analysis.
· Deep dive into large data sets to answer key business questions using SQL, Excel, and other data manipulation languages, including communicating results and implications to Amazonians.
· Own the design, development, maintenance, and forecasting of ongoing performance metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
· Understand different data types from different sources and perform quick but thorough data analysis in order to create insightful and actionable findings.
· BA/BS in Business, Computer Science, Finance or related experience
· Proficient in extracting and processing data using SQL
· Experience with data analysis and reporting
· The ability to create effective reports and to leverage tools that derive insights from user data.
· 2+ years of experience with Tableau, AWS QuickSight, Power BI, or other data visualization software.
· Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms as well as Tableau
· Experience working through problems, troubleshooting issues independently, and driving them to closure with minimal supervision.
· Team player, solid work ethic, willing to pitch in where needed.
· Organizational skills with attention to detail, the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity.
· Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
This role has the option to be in HQ2 Arlington, VA.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us