Are you fluent in German and you are passionate about AWS and IT? What are you waiting for to apply for IT Support for virtual employee’s (VOTS) team then? VOTS team is in charge of assisting employees and new hires during onboarding process and of reducing the overall IT traffic that flows to the Helpdesk team. Among the type of contacts that a VOTS member can handle are first connection support, self-service walk through, New Hire questions, Software/computer education and escalation to Helpdesk. VOTS Tier I members escalate calls to Tier II support. The role includes paid training, leadership opportunities, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and development.
German Virtual Operations Tech Support I is open from 07:00 to 20:00 EST. Being able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Available shifts may include days, afternoons and evenings. Typically, they include one or both weekend days and schedules are subject to change. Based upon business need, there may be mandatory overtime.
· Must read, write, and speak fluently in German and English
· You must be in good standing.
· The ability to decipher technical terminology and explain the situation or issue in laymen’s terms for the customer.
· The ability to quickly adapt to differing operating systems while troubleshooting with the customer.
· Able to apply critical thinking to determine next steps needed to resolve contacts.
· Ability to empathize with and prioritize internal customer needs.
· The ability to decipher technical terminology and explain in laymen’s terms to your customer
· Be able to effectively create trouble tickets that are clear and concise to the issue and resolution
· Be able to think in logical steps to resolve the issue at hand
· Strong soft skills to deal with escalated CSA issues
· Able to adapt to fast paced environment
· Multilingual (English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, or Spanish)