Amazon’s expanding Logistics products and services (e.g. Amazon Logistics, Global Specialty Fulfillment, and Amazon Delivery Technology) are creating new customer segments, including drivers, recipients, shippers, property managers, global sellers and storage owners. Shipping &, Delivery Support (SDS) is a customer service organization dedicated to create world class support for these new customer segments. To achieve our mission SDS is seeking an Operations Program Manager to support our Safety and Incident space. This is an opportunity for you to build best in class customer service for our most critical contacts from Amazon customers!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to set vision and direction by assessing needs and strategically drive process improvement. You will work across multiple customer segments and Amazon businesses while maintaining a relentless high bar for operational execution in incident/crisis management. You will work closely with program managers, product managers, support teams, Legal, PR, senior leaders and regional operations teams across multiple Amazon organizations while driving complex projects which deal with highly sensitive customer interactions.
· Obsess over the safety and experience of our drivers and customers.
· Own and champion complex cross-departmental initiatives.
· Develop expertise in internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
· Build support mechanisms for complex SDS customer issues that scale with the business’ growth in volume, complexity, and global geographic dispersion.
· Ensure SDS support models are meeting the need of customers, business teams and SDS associates.
· Review performance and VoC insights and engage stakeholders to root cause and resolve defects in the customer experience.
· Analyze and improve strategies and procedures.
· Support the business strategy, in close collaboration with stakeholders, to achieve priorities, goals, and measures of success.
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent in working experience)
· 3+ years of program management experience
· Excellent judgment, discretion, composure, and professional attitude
· Demonstrated experience and proficiency in effective written and verbal communication, the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
· The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment
· Ability to meet ambitious deadlines and deliver high-quality work on schedule
· Ability to Deep Dive into data, processes, and systems and develop innovative ideas for improvement
· Strong bias for action and ‘get it done’ attitude
· Candidates must accommodate the flexible works hours required to engage global stakeholders and manage ongoing incidents/events
· Availability to travel when requested
· Advanced degree (MS, MA, MBA) from an accredited university
· Experience working in a safety first environment
· Demonstrated skills leading and influencing global business partners, ability to negotiate across all levels of the organization without having a position of authority
· Ability to Deep Dive into data, processes, and systems and develop innovative ideas for process challenges
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority /Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.