Would you like to assist the EMEA Migration and Modernisation business at Amazon Web Services (AWS) in helping thousands of enterprise customers’ drive agility, innovation and cost saving by accelerating their journey to the cloud? Are you passionate about improving processes, driving both effectiveness and efficiency to help customers adopt cloud initiatives, whilst supporting internal teams to provide value to our customers?
We are looking for a Migration Success Analyst Manager, who will have the opportunity to attract, develop and lead Migration Success Analysts to assure the operational success of customer’s migration and modernisation activities, such as tagging AWS resources to be consistent with AWS guidelines.
As Migration Success Analyst Manager, you will be managing and developing a team of junior and senior Migration Success Analysts to help onboard migration customers’ and guide them configure and operationalize migration under the Migration Acceleration Program (MAP). Also helping customers and advise them how best to set up billing, cost &, usage reporting, cost allocation tags and other AWS billing features to ensure the customer receives the cloud benefits, regardless of the migration methodology such as Re-host, Re-Platform, Re-Architecture.
· Hire, develop and retain top talent. Set goals, manage performance and coach your team to help them achieve their career goals.
· Help customers understand foundational elements of AWS cost management services, use these services for the Migration and Modernisation programs.
· Guide and support customers configure and setup the AWS Migration and Modernisation operational methods including Cost Explorer setup, Custom Tagging, Cost &, Usage Reporting etc.
· Drive continuous improvement in the methodologies through collaborative and proactive activities across development and migration services.
· Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), regularly reporting on them and associated corrective actions and insights.
· Provide feedback to AWS products &, services based on customer inputs.
· Experience with managing and developing a team with responsibility for infrastructure migrations to Cloud.
· Experience with Continuous Integration technologies and scripting.
· Good technical understanding and implementation of infrastructure and application tagging
· Strong troubleshooting experience.
· High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organisations, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· AWS Solution Architecture Associate.
· Bachelor’s Degree in science, technology, engineering, math or equivalent experience.
· Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps.
· Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us