Are you passionate about improving the quality of Seller experience? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment in which you have the opportunity to influence change? Would you like to enable change that drives business growth while protecting Amazon’s Selling Partner experience?
The Selling Partner Support (SPS) organization in Amazon provides world-class support to our global Selling Partners, and is looking for a SPS Operations Manager for our delivery center at Bangalore.
· Candidate should work from Bangalore location and should fulfill related terms and conditions.
· Candidate should be willing to work in a 24*7 kind of work environment and should be flexible with shifts and week offs.
· Manages a team of up to 180 headcount consisting of team managers, supervisors and associates
· Has an in depth aptitude to do root cause analysis, with focus on specific detail and triggers, and derive key tactical and strategic actions and solutions to improve seller/customer experience
· Motivate employees to achieving the perfect seller interaction, service level agreements and targeted quality and productivity goals
· Coach and develop associates, supervisors and managers on career paths for internal promotion and job enrichment opportunities
· Identify system and process improvement opportunities which will directly influence the seller experience
· Facilitate programmatic transition to operational “go live” status
· Manage and coordinate change management initiatives
· Implement communications strategy across the site
· Participates in recruitment and selection activities including role modeling through hiring decisions and processes
· Manages performance and behavior of direct reports through effective 1:1 meetings, coaching and mentorship
· Maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the site and company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures · Degree Qualification in business or management desirable
· 9-10 years successful experience in Operations Management in a contact center environment
· Experience in managing large multicultural teams
· Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
· Demonstrated ability in managing reporting and analysis
· Demonstrated ability to put team priorities into a larger business context and make difficult tradeoffs caused by new or changed business goals and/or resource reduction.
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people are a must
· Project Management experience preferred
· Proven ability to make and implement decisions.
· Proven ability to build relationships quickly.
· Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, considers other perspectives, conduct root cause analysis, refer to long term plans and goals, prioritize key factors, act decisively, promptly and confidently.
Post Graduation specialisation in Operations Management