AWS Data Exchange is looking for a Provider Success Support Engineer to provide technical support to data providers. You will be one of the founding members of the newly created team who is responsible for ensuring data providers can successful operate their data distribution business on AWS Data Exchange. You will manage technical support requests, uncover issues, and make sure they are resolved. You will work closely with internal teams (Product, Engineering, BD) to ensure providers are trained and are using the full suite of features available to them for their use cases of AWS Data Exchange.
AWS Data Exchange is democratizing the way millions of customers find, subscribe to, and use third-party data in the cloud. We have thousands of data products from more than 180 data providers, and we make it easier for developers, academics, enterprises, and scientific researchers to find the data they need to cure diseases, manage their food supply chain, and recommend the best movies when all you want to do is relax. As a recently launched service based in NYC, this is your chance to work in a start-up like environment within AWS. To learn more about Data Exchange, please visit: https://aws.amazon.com/data-exchange/
· Develop relationships with customers, understand their business needs and technical challenges.
· Manage technical support requests, uncover underlying issues, and provide customers with technical guidance
· Collaborate with AWS Solutions Architects, Sales Account Managers, and Customer Support to deliver results for customers
· Build SME-style knowledge area of the service, such as Identity and Access Management (IAM) permissions, seller reports, best practices
· Provide technical support to drive data provider adoption of AWS Data Exchange features
· Advocate for customer feature requests within the AWS Data Exchange team to improve the data provider workflows
· Create best practices guides and work with Product to enhance the AWS Data Exchange User Guide
· Work directly with AWS Data Exchange engineers and Customer Support to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
· Participate in a rotation for ongoing review of products, offers, and overall catalog quality
Our team is focused on balancing life with work, and does this via work autonomy and by prioritizing solutions and processes that enable us to scale faster than the business. There will be opportunities to work from home some days, as travel can be up to 50% to meet with customers, prospects, partners, account teams. Work hours can be flexible and typically self-defined. Preferred locations for this role are New York, Boston, San Francisco, Seattle, or London. However, virtual or other locations in similar time zones will be considered depending on candidate experience and relative location to key stakeholders.
Mentorship &, Career Growth
We are dedicated to supporting new team members. Our team has a broad mix of experience levels and Amazon tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth. You will work on projects and tasks that will develop your skills and enable you to take on increasingly complex tasks.
Inclusive Team Culture
Our team is intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. We’re looking for a new teammate who is enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and able to work effectively with a diverse team of peers, someone who will help us amplify the positive &, inclusive team culture we’ve been building.
· Bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to business, program management or operations
· 5+ years of technical account management, customer service, or customer success experience
· Internal enterprise or external customer-facing experience as a technical lead
· Experience delivering results independently in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with a strong sense of ownership
· Experienced in handling multiple tasks and competing priorities from a variety of internal and external stakeholders
· Experience with AWS services and/or other cloud offerings
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.