Our multicultural Payroll Controllership team is seeking an experienced technology ‘Amazonian’ to support Payroll Controllership processes for Global expansion. We are looking for a strong leader that will take ownership and drive change in a dynamic global business environment. It is expected the individual will ensure Amazon’s processes stay ahead of risks associated with growth in areas of process design, internal control effectiveness, computer system integration, and other relevant areas. If you are eager to dive deep into processes and have a proven record of delivering process efficiency results and help us to make sure our employees are paid accurately and on time with highest controllership and compliance, we definitely want to hear from you! You must have outstanding auditing skills, problem solving skills, payroll processing and payroll system knowledge, and customer service passion
– Lead special projects to drive payroll improvements and integrations across multiple teams.
– Perform risk assessments and process inspections aiming at proactive risk identification. Recommend risk-mitigation actions and follow up on its completion.
– Develop, modify and maintain the operational and design effectiveness of payroll process and controls.
– Take regional ownership of the SOX 302 quarterly attestations process.
– Provide advisory on Controllership related matters to Payroll partners.
– Coordinate with teams across IT, HR, Finance and Accounting to ensure that best practices are followed and implemented.
– Create and maintain business continuity plans for multiple countries.
– Support in responding to internal and external audit requests.
– Ensure Payroll data security policies are followed at all times.
· 5+ years of relevant automation’s finance/payroll experience.
· Technical skills of automation with MS Access and MS Excel Office, MS SharePoint,VBA, macros, knowledge of SQL, RPA, Tableau and/or Power BI.
· 5+ years’ experience in software and understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
· Cloud provider knowledge and experience such as Azure, AWS, Google, IBM
· Experience with APIs
· A strong work ethic with high customer service approach.
· Good written and verbal communication in English
· Strong analytical and solving problems skills, proactive with attention to detail and quick learner.
· Proactive behavior, sense for innovation, experience with improvement projects.
· A strong desire to exceed expectations and strong interpersonal skills, including assertive communication skills.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment.
· Proficient in obtaining, organizing, and analyzing data to make fact-based decisions and drive.
· Payroll processing experience would be an advantage.
· Controllership background would be an advantage.
· Fluent written and verbal English language.
· Data Analytics
· Agile project management