Do you want to combine your passion for business and finance background to help shape the future of Amazon in EU? This is an opportunity to be part of Amazon’s growth story around the world, driving new initiatives while addressing the unique challenges of doing business in different countries.
The EU Free Cash-Flow (‘FCF’) program is an EU-wide program to improve profitability and cashflow for AMZN Retail. A focused, project-oriented FCF Finance team runs this program and supports the Amazon.eu Retail business across all marketplaces and product lines.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to strengthen the FCF team.
In this position, you will partner closely with Retail Teams from all angles of the Business to identify new FCF opportunities and scale them. You will take a key role in the team with high exposure to EU Retail business and finance leaders. You are encouraged to Think Big, Invent &, Simplify, and insist on highest standards to improve tools and processes, drive change management. With your Finance background you will ensure accurate measurement and efficient reporting on input drivers as well as on profitability impact. This is a perfect position for someone who likes to connect the dots between business and finance, and is keen to understand Amazon Retail in depth across all product families.
Responsibilities will include:
· Impulse, co-own and consolidate ideation activity and FCF program growth opportunities, guide the testing and sizing of new ideas across the whole Amazon Retail value chain.
· Lead and perform ideation / facilitation workshops and actively connect with several different teams to surface, sharpen and move forward potential FCF opportunities.
· Be a Finance Business Partner for several of the FCF program initiatives, stakeholder teams and/or specific areas of Retail activity
· Oversee and improve planning, forecasting and reporting procedures for FCF program and initiatives
· Actively support on driving the strategy of the overall FCF program incl. change management
· Take ownership (incl. preparation and realization) of different FCF program reviews (Pan-EU level) and the document writing
· Initiate and/or perform deep dive and ad-hoc analysis for FCF initiatives
Location – The position can be based in London or any other Amazon EU location.
Travelling – moderate travelling should be expected as part of this role.
Essential qualifications and personal attributes:
· BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
· Several years proven job experience combining finance, business partnering, consulting and/or program management aspects – ideally gained in a fast-paced environment and/or a blue-chip company
· Excellent communication skills in English
· Attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously, without losing the big picture out of sight.
· Understanding of (Retail) business processes (e.g. supply chain)
· Familiar with mechanisms of a complex matrix-organization
· Strong relationship building skills and ability to work collaboratively
· Knowledge of data handling, skills in SQL/ETL and financial
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.