We’re leveraging the power of apps to reimagine and define the future of over-the-top streaming and become the default entertainment hub for customers.
Who we are:
The Prime Video Live Events CX (customer experience) team owns the iOS, Android and Fire TV CX for our global customer base. We focus on delivering live experiences that are engaging and give customers, a sense of belongingness to events that matter most to them including concerts, news, award shows, and sports such as NFL Thursday Night Football and European Premier League.
What we’re looking for:
[If you only meet some criteria go ahead and apply, let’s have a conversation.]
We are looking for mid and senior level Quality Assurance Engineers who are passionate about delivering compelling app experiences for Prime Video customers. The ideal candidate will be passionate about leading quality efforts for customer-centric products, cutting-edge features, and getting solutions in front of our millions of customers.
• Strong background in QA of UI/Mobile apps and backend services.
• Solid management skills and the ability to support multiple projects at a time.
• Leadership identifying and implementing automations to assert quality at scale.
• Mentor/coach who will help develop the skills of other QAEs.
• Interest in engaging in passionate conversations with smart people and letting the best idea rise to the top.
• Comfort adapting to new environments and changing business requirements, learning new systems, creating reliable/maintainable test suites, and finding creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems.
What you’ll do:
• Own the quality gate of major deliverables end-to-end.
• Collaborate with other QAEs, SDEs, POs, and UX to influence decisions that deliver customer value.
• Lead testing efforts using both manual and automated tools.
• Write new test automation scripts for UI and service tiers.
• Represent Prime Video customers insisting on high-standards.
• Perform black box and white box testing at the appropriate level to assert quality.
• Help shape the future of Amazon’s mobile video platform, as we adopt new technologies to increase agility and cross-platform collaboration.
· 6+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
· Experience in manual testing
· Experience in automation testing
· Bachelor’s Degree
· BS degree or equivalent professional experience
· Experience with Selenium or other automation framework
· Experience with usability best practices, able to influence and improve user experience
· Experience with Android, iOS or other mobile application development or testing
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.